Imagine being able to sit your WACE exams knowing you already have a place at university.
Notre Dame's Early Offer program can provide you with that opportunity. If your grades are going well and you're a natural leader who loves to make a positive contribution, this is the program for you.
The University makes early offers to Year 12 students who have demonstrated academic excellence and are making a significant contribution to their school or community.
For your chance to sit your exams with the added confidence of having a place at uni – apply direct for Notre Dame's Early Offer Program by 28 July 2017
Please note your high school will need to complete a portion of the application.
The Early Offer Program considers the following:
Offers are made based on Year 11 and Year 12 reports to date.
- Students who demonstrate exceptional personal or leadership qualities and are motivated to study,
- Students who are active members of their school, church and/or community; and
- Students who demonstrate a predicted benchmark ATAR of:
- 93 for Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Physiotherapy; or
- 90 for all other courses.
To apply for the Early Offer Program, you must be nominated by your secondary school and you will need to include:
- A completed application form with nomination from your secondary school
- A personal statement of 300 words outlining your personal qualities and reasons for choosing your nominated course at Notre Dame
- Your Year 11 school reports and year 12 semester 1 reports
- A certified copy of your proof of Australian citizenship or residency status
- Any other supporting documentation such as awards and certificates
For full details see the Early Offer program booklet.